PT. BERKAH TATA BARUNA’s Agency Team consist of some very experience professionals with solid agency experience and strong industrial background.
BTB seek to understand and to fulfill our clients' requirements down to details and we do what is takes to protect Owner’s interest. With our management team having more than 15-years’ experience, BTB in an advantageous position to understand and more importunately, provide efficient cost saving solutions in the complexed and completive Indonesian Shipping market.
BTB provides well thought out tailor-made solution to meet our client's demands by demonstrating our commitments by meeting client’s requirement with consistent high-quality Ship Agency service.
BTB’s various Agency Services cover all phases of the shipping process, and provides a consistently high level of both intelligence and analysis situation of the present Indonesian market including detailed Port Reports.
Dedicated services, top motivated and experienced professionals with crystal clear focus, will ensure delivery of:
• Superb communication, quick response and to ensure that all documents required in the various processes are being followed up actively and professionally.
• Efficient and active cost saving
• Constant monitoring and evaluation of performance, prior, during and after vessel sailed
• Customized Port and Operation report
• Maintain a consistent service level, regardless of port location
• Financial and operational transparency
• Highly skilled and experienced agency professionals
• Well known for ‘Take immediate action’ to customer’s request.
• Well known for taking ‘Financial responsibility’ and to support customer in any urgent and emergency financial situation.
• A professional and close relationship with local port authorities ensuring expeditious berthing and sailing of vessel
• Efficient and Economical shipping solutions based on intelligence and detailed market/port analysis for future prospective shipments
• A highly competitive Port Disbursement (D/A) obtained through contractual business relationships within all parties involved.
• 24/7/365 accurate and an up-to-date reporting service
• Coordination and cost saving solutions of any unexpected and emergency situations that might occur either onboard vessel, in port, at anchorage or at sea.