Kalimantan Selatan area (Banjarmasin area;
Taboneo, Asam-Asam, and Jorong).
The new Rules issued by Harbour Master:
1. Starting from now: PKKA (Document needed for foreign flagged vessel by Sea Communication Department before entering Indonesian water) should be issued BEFORE vessel arrival, master need to prepare few documents for agent register PKKA and it will spend at least 1 until 2 days working hours for issue PKKA depends on SEACOM (INA Port) systems.
2. The payment of PNBP (State Income non-tax) for Ship -to-ship process has to be done by the shipper directly to Harbour Master and not represented by agents.
3. Company Registration Certificate (TDP) and Loading and Unloading Work Plan (RKBM) has to be given by the shipper.
Regarding to above matter, for avoid any delay or penalty cause by PKKA issue, Please do pay attention to appoint your general agent at least five (5) days within working hours before vessel arrival.
The Penalty will be charged to whom appointed the agent (Principal Account), but depends on case by case. Example : if this issue happened because of charterer, it is should be charge to charterer account.
We will inform you as soon as possible if there are changes in this matter.
Following documents need to be prepared for Agents formal entry procedures:
- SHIP PARTICULAR
- SHIP REGISTRY
- CLASS CERTIFICATE
- ISSC (INTERNATIONAL SHIP SECURITY CERTIFICATE)
- INT'L TONNAGE CERTIFICATE
- COMPANY SECURITY OFFICER (CSO)
- SHIP SECURITY OFFICER (SSO)
- UPDATE CREW LIST
- VOYAGE MEMO
- LAST PORT CLEARANCE